Whether you are visiting on business or as a guest at a private party, The Elvetham Hotel in Hampshire
is a fabulous place to stay. Whilst only a stones throw from Basingstoke the accommodation reflects our
country location. The grand architecture which greets you as you meander up the drive is just an indication
of things of come. It is impossible to miss the ornate ceilings and intricate carvings within the main
building where the history of The Elvetham is beautifully depicted.
The Elvetham Hotel in Hampshire has 72 bedrooms which vary in size and character. All of the rooms are
stylish and well equipped and most offer splendid views of the grounds and beyond. Perhaps more
importantly, the housekeeping team pay particular attention to their cleanliness, comfort and upkeep.
The pillows are plump and white fluffy towels adorn each bathroom. The bedrooms are split between the
main house and the adjacent Court Building.
- 72 elegant bedrooms.
- High Definition LCD televisions with radio and Sky channels.
- WiFi and modem port for internet access inclusive in price.
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Heated bathroom mirror
- Iron centres, trouser press, safe, hair dryer.
- Direct dial telephones with voice messaging.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Room service
- In room safe (superior rooms only)
- Luxury toiletries & amenities