The Elvetham in Hampshire is a stunning 19th Century mansion located within a fifteen minute drive of both the M3 and M4,
just 40 miles from London.
Rich in history yet progressive in its approach, The Elvetham is ideal for business
or for pleasure. Offering hotel accommodation, superb meeting and conference
facilities and 35 acres of gardens and grounds it's the perfect venue for business meetings, conferences, corporate training, company
or family activity days and team building.
- 21 dedicated meeting and syndicate rooms - all with special magnetic walls for flip chart paper.
- Small day meetings (from just six people) to large conferences (up to 110). Daily and 24hr delegate rates available. All meeting rooms have natural daylight.
- 72 well appointed hotel bedrooms, most with superb garden views
- 35 acres of immaculate gardens and grounds, ideal for corporate or private events.
- Selection of marquee sites for larger parties.
- Exclusive use weddings & partnerships - licenced for civil ceremonies.
- Christenings, birthdays, anniversary celebrations and receptions.
To book a meeting or arrange to visit The Elvetham please contact us on +44 (0)1252 847 233, email
The Elvetham is privately owned and a sister to The Petersham in Richmond, Surrey. A luxury 60 bedroom hotel with an award winning restaurant overlooking the River Thames since 1865.