Vacancies at The Elvetham Hotel
- To handle enquiries, bookings and events in line with standard operating procedures as one of the Events Team, both on Corporate & Special Events where necessary
- To have a thorough understanding of the in house computer systems used in the sales office (Kinetics & Entirety)
- Meet with clients and conduct “sales show rounds”
- To ensure all enquiries are handled within the minimum time and sales are maximised
- To ensure all enquiries & provisional bookings are accurately logged & followed up within the required time lines
- To help maximise revenue from careful use of available meeting space
- To audit function sheets ensuring that accurate, complete & up to date information is shared with other departments
- To work closely with reception on rate codes and charges
We are looking for someone to have a minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role within a quality hotel.
Salary will be in line with experience, this is not a junior or trainee position.
Evening waiting staff, 7pm – 10.30pm
Staff required for restaurant dinner service, Monday – Thursday evenings.
Regular shifts available 1, 2, 3 or 4 evenings per week. Previous experience
preferred but not essential, pleasant customer focused personality required.
Bar staff ~ evenings and weekends
Part time work available for over 18’s, mainly Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings looking after our wedding guests. Must have own transport.
Please contact Linda Taylor for more information
on these positions - 01252 847 205