Careers at the Elvetham
CAREERS AT THE ELVETHAM
We're always on the look out for talented, enthusiastic, dedicated individuals who care passionately about helping our guests pull off incredible events, meetings, and weddings without a hitch. See a position below you think you'd be perfect for? We want to hear from you! Just drop us an email with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01252 844871.
- Front Office & Revenue Manager
The Elvetham, Hampshire is an elegant 4-star hotel in Hartley Wintney. We are looking for a Front Office and Revenue Manager to join the team.
With 72 bedrooms, 20 meeting and syndicate rooms, a private dining restaurant, other private dining rooms and 35 acres of beautiful grounds, we provide a secluded, inspirational backdrop for any business event.
Incorporating day and night staff, full time and part time reception staff, the team is now needing a strong manager to lead improved customer service but also strong financial control with daily dynamic price setting across all channels.
As their Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for reception team members, both day and night staff. Hours are straight on a seven-day rota, including Duty Management.
- Experience working in a quality four-star hotel in a supervisory position (very desirable)
- Sound knowledge of housekeeping, accounting and room management
- Professional and experienced supervisor with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong personality and be a natural host
- Service, technical and procedural competence
- Hands-on, lead by example approach
- Professional leadership, organisational and time management skills
- Live within easy commuting distance
- Strong command of English
- European Language (desirable)
- Annual bonus
- Meals on duty
- Business clothing allowance of £150 p.a.
- Holidays 28 days including Public Holidays
- External training courses by arrangement
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to Linda Taylor at email@example.com