This is an exciting and challenging role for someone from a sales background who has a passion for the hospitality industry, to work within our Wedding department.
The role involves a five day working week with alternate Saturdays in order to meet with clients. The successful applicant will be a strong and effective organiser, delivering for clients a memorable experience that exceeds their expectations.
You will be a capable, yet subtle, sales person with some experience and a proven track record. You will have great attention to detail, determination and a natural friendly, welcoming personality together with a willingness to please.
You will need; to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the wedding administration using our booking system, to deal with guest enquiries and bookings in a professional manner, and ensuring accurate booking information is prepared for the operations team.
The role requires that you:-
- Ensure all enquiries and show rounds are handled professionally
- Positively approach all sales opportunities in order to maximise hotel revenue
- Ensure correct charges are in place on all contracts
- Deposits and payments are collected on time.
- Can demonstrate ownership of problems and decision making
- Project a professional image at all times
If you find this opportunity exciting, have the necessary experience to perform at this level and the desire to make a real contribution to our business, we'd like to hear from you.
To apply, email your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com informing us of your salary expectation and why you are right for this role.